The Post Graduate Diploma in Advanced Computing (PG-DAC) is the flagship programme of ACTS. The course is targeted towards engineers and IT professionals who wish to venture into the domain of advanced computing. The course aims to groom the students to enable them to work on current technology scenarios as well as prepare them to keep pace with the changing face of technology and the requirements of the growing IT industry. The course curriculum has been designed keeping in view the emerging trends in advanced computing as well as contemporary and futuristic human resource requirements of the ICT industry. The entire course syllabus, course ware, teaching methodology and the course delivery have been derived from the rich research and development background of C-DAC. The depth and width of the course is unique in the industry covering a wide spectrum of requirements of the ICT industry. Running successfully for more than seventeen years, the PG-DAC course has yielded more than quarter million of students, who are well positioned in the industry today.
PG-DAC COURSE MODULES
- OPERATING SYSTEM CONCEPT
- OOPS WITH C++ PROGRAMMING
- ALGORITHM AND DATA STRUCTURE
- S/W APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT TOOLS & TECHNIQUE
- ADVANCE WEB PROGRAMMING
- JAVA SCRIPT FRAMEWORK
- DATABASE TECHNOLOGIES
- JAVA TECHNOLOGIES- | (CORE JAVA)
- JAVA TECHNOLOGIES- || (WEB BASED JAVA)
- UPCOMING TECHNOLOGY (PARALLLEL COMPUTING)
- APPLICATION SECURITY & TESTING
- MICROSOFT. NET TECHNOLOGIES
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR PG-DAC
- Graduate in Engineering or equivalent (e.g. BE / BTech / 4-year BSc / AMIE / DoEACC B Level, etc.) in Electronics/ Computer Science/ IT or related areas.
- Post Graduate in Engineering Science (e.g. MSc in Computer Science, IT, Electronics, etc.).
- Graduate in any discipline of Engineering or equivalent MCA/MCM.
- Post Graduate in Physics/ Computational Sciences/Mathematics or allied areas.
- Post Graduate in Management with graduation degree in Science/ IT/ Computers.
- The candidates must have secured a minimum of 50% marks in their qualifying examination.
1. START PREPARING FOR ENTRANCE EXAM
- Join PRE-CAT CLASSES at ORLANDO ACADEMY
2. APPEAR FOR ENTRANCE EXAM
- Appear for Nationwide Common Entrance Test (C-CAT) for PGDAC.
3. VIEW RESULT AND CONFIRM YOUR ADMISSION
- View your result and decide the Course you want to do PG-DAC.
4. START YOUR TRAINING PG-DAC
- Plan your next six months in order to dedicate fulltime to the course without any distractions.
5. CLEAR COURSE EXAM (CCE)
- Study regularly apart from the mandatory classroom& lab sessions to clear all module end & course exams in order to be eligible for placement support.
6. PLACEMENT PROGRAMME (CCPP)
- Be completely prepared with your technical, aptitude, soft skills and achieve confidence level to face competition in the recruitment procedures.